Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you edit what calories sync to MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to disconnect he sync by mfp and my fitbit one for a short period of time (ie 1-2 hours), but still track my steps? I walk 4-6 miles 6-7 days a week. I also use a heart rate monitor. I wanted to check the true burn per the hrm without confounding it with the fitbit synch just as a test). Since I generally walk (for exercise) first thing in the morning, I can delete the fitbit info and just use the info from he hrm, but was wondering who I could achieve this same "hint" if I were to walk later in the day (where they would be my other steps factored in). I tests his today and after deleting the FB adjustment, it picked back up again, but again, don't want to delete the cals associated with non-exercise steps

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @vincitydaimo.

Unfortunately it is not possible to do what you have mentioned and requested. The apps need to be connected in order for any information to cross over to MFP. Maybe you could get in touch with MFP about adding more options as to how you edit the information.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes