Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Castlight and Fitbit not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting this morning, 2/10/2022, I could not link my Fitbit data with Castlight app.  My wife is also experiencing the same issue.  This problem happened after we both updated the Fitbit app in our iPhones last night.  I have contacted Castlight and am waiting for response.  

I am wondering if others have experienced the same problem.  Is it possible the Fitbit app update broke something in the code?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @linsanity.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

To try to resolve the issue, please revoke access between your Fitbit and Castlight applications and connect them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @linsanity.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

To try to resolve the issue, please revoke access between your Fitbit and Castlight applications and connect them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer