Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR and Blaze not syncing with MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge HR and Blaze aren't syncing properly with MFP. The calories from exercise being logged is much lower than what was actually burned and each time I log into MFP the calories from exercise goes down. I contacted MFP and they said it's a Fitbit issue with syncing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @MelCPayne, always is welcome a new members to the Fitbit Community! I was thinking this might be related to the calorie fluctuation between your Fitbit account and MFP. Keep in mind your trackers are only capable to sync with your Fitbit account and the information  is shared with MFP.

So I'm wondering how are your calories in your Fitbit account? Are they looking accurate there?

Perhaps the following post will give you some additional help about this experience you are going through with your accounts. Also I wold like to recommend the following helps article from MFP: Why am I not getting a Fitbit calorie adjustment?

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes. I'l be around in case you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes