Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge2 and Map my Walk

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my charge 2 for a few weeks. I'm new to having a Fitbit.  I went out tonight for a walk and used MapMyWalk to record the gps and  put my Fitbit on "workout" mode. So was recording the walk on both devices. This is my first time using the MapMyWalk app and Fitbit together. On returning home the Mapmywalk app showed I'd burned 811 calories my Fitbit app showed 834. That's fine. I synced it and suddenly the Fitbit app showed I'd burned 1302 calories instead. Any reason why this happened? On the website it seems to have recorded two exercises. One at 1302 calories one at 1317. My walk was 3 miles and I was at peak for 60% of the time but it seems v high. Any advice welcomed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to see you around the Community @ChrisGutlessOnce the accounts are linked, your Fitbit data (steps, distance, calories, and weight) will sync over to MapMyWalk. Your activities in MapMyWalk, however, will not sync over to Fitbit.

Hope this helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the welcome. Im just puzzled why the fitbit app showed calories burned at 833 then when it synced again it showed 1302. Would there be that much difference?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please make sure on your "Activity Log" that you don't have duplicates activities from that day? This may be causing the discrepancy @ChrisGutless

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer