Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Fitbit with MapMyRun

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I spent a couple hours trying to do this and I cannot get it to work. I finally got it connected through MyFitnessPal, but according to the instructions I have to log my food through MFP. I already have a food app that I like. Is the only way to connect MapMyRun to FitBit through MFP?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @bawoodworth.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand your concern and recommend confirming the steps from this help article in order to connect your Fitbit account with another app: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app? Please also check here for more information. 

By the way, I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations board so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

EDIT: @LiliyaFitbit I already tried those FAQs. None of them answer this specific question. Also not sure why you made it so I couldn't reply.

I spent a couple hours trying to do this and I cannot get it to work. I finally got it connected through MyFitnessPal, but according to the instructions I have to log my food through MFP. I already have a food app that I like. Is the only way to connect MapMyRun to FitBit through MFP?

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @bawoodworth.

I am sorry to hear that you couldn't reply to this thread, the thread is open for replies and you can confirm the steps to post your reply at How do I reply to a message? I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Since MapMyRun is showing on the list of the Compatible Apps and you've already followed the steps to connect this app to Fitbit directly, I recommend to get in touch with MapMyRun directly. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You CANNOT sync Fitbit with mapmyrun as they have removed that feature on the new app. However, Fitbit, in typical style are still advertising this functionality. They should not be doing this. I'm stuck with a tracker (charge 3) that doesn't reliably track, and now another app that does track but wont sync with the Fitbit dashboard. Absolutely useless. I guess I will try Strava, or I might just go out and buy a different tracker that I can actually rely on for a change 

Best Answer

This list is wrong! Check on the mapmyrun website. It is no longer compatible and you need to stop misleading customers and saying they are wrong. It is the list on Fitbit that is wrong!

Best Answer