Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper won't sync with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I have runkeeper which I used to use prior to getting my Fitbit a month ago. As far as I know I’ve linked the two, but for some reason my exercises don’t show up on runkeeper. I have to unconnected my Fitbit and the reconnect again for my walks to show in runkeeper. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community, @Missymooxx.

Thanks for troubleshooting this RunKeeper syncing issue. Please make sure you followed these steps to link these accounts:

1. Log in to your account on the app or website of a company that offers Fitbit integration, such as MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, or Runkeeper.
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

Have a good day!

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done all that, I have to keep unconnecting my Fitbit and connecting again for my exercises to show on runkeeper 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back, @Missymooxx.

If your Fitbit device is syncing properly with the Fitbit app, this means that the issue is directly with RunKeeper. Please get in touch with RunKeeper's customer service for further assistance.

Happy stepping!

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes