Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect fitbit with Nike + running

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have been using Nike + running since last 4 years. I have good amount of data there. I bought fitbit recently. Is there any way I can sync up Nike + data with fitbit hr
Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Check the connected apps and sites at www.fitbit.com/apps

You also should check out www.IFTTT.com they are able to connect a lot of different devices. 

You might also want to Google fitbit  and Nike connect. 

I've moved this to the third party apps,  since this question has more to do with connecting to a third party and not any individual tracker. 

Best Answer

I tried to stick with 1 app to track my exercise, fitbit app, but it lacks shoe tracking. Going back to nike plus to track my runs. Hope to connect nike plus with fitbit in the future. 

Best Answer
I have been using Nike plus for over 10 years. Please integrate the Fitbit to interface with Nike plus
Best Answer
Please connect to Nike+ soon I've been using that for years before I got the Alta and I don't want to lose that data. It's too hard to keep up with both and I've forgotten to log several runs on he Nike+ since I've gotten my Alta.
Best Answer
Yes do it!!
Best Answer

I am still waiting for the Nike+ app to be added.  I see a whole lot UA apps included on the approved list but no Adidas, no Nike, etc.  Is UA forcing Fitbit to keep Nike+ out of the loop?  Come on Fitbit, those of us who use Nike+ are being given a raw deal.

Best Answer

fitbit and Nike Running aren't compatible,  apparently... maybe, if we ask to the company to make the arrangements to get sync up, someday we can save our data. If someone knows something news,  please post it...

Best Answer

Hi 

can you tell me if you can now sync the Fitbit to Nike + I have 5 years of running data on Nike. I would love a Fitbit but I am no way getting one if it doesn't'. Sorry t bother you, but I see you had the same issue?

Best Answer
no, they're still not compatible, actually I am leaving fitbit as it isn't compatible with Samsung galaxy 8 neither
Best Answer

Thanks for info. I'll not bother to get one. Cheers keep 🏃 

@niyasdeen wrote:
no, they're still not compatible, actually I am leaving fitbit as it isn't compatible with Samsung galaxy 8 neither

Best Answer
Nope...still out in the cold with Nike+. When I have to upgrade/change, I will leave FitBit if they have not resolved this by then--and it is not long now.

Sent from Outlook
Best Answer

Thanks for that update.....my wife and I are both considering upgrading to Galaxy 8's so it is nice to know what works and what doesn't.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I push everything into UA's MapMyFitness. It syncs with Both Nike+ (Run and Training) and Fitbit. I use the Nike+ training for FREE Yoga (Hopefully FitBit will release Fitstar Yoga for Android or at least integrate it into the Android Fitstar app but that's another thread). No problems Syncing so far and I just upgraded to the Galazy S8. There are a bunch of work arounds that I'm finding to work. I also use Atlas Wearables for Freeletics Weight lifting and Bodyweight workouts, which Syncs with Google Fit>MyFitnessPal>MapMyFitness. I spent a long time trying to find the "1" dashboard cures all and UA's MapMyFitness seems to be doing the trick for now. 

Best Answer

Fitbit activities with GPS will sync to Strava and show the route, heart-rate, splits, elevation, etc. I'm guessing it's Nike+ that needs to do the work on their end...? Right along with Mapmyfitness and Runkeeper. Which, I recently received an email from Runkeeper, and they are currently working on this and are planning on having it finished within a month.

Best Answer

There is no integration service in IFTTT for nike running.

Best Answer

Hello this is my posting to korean dash board, but I guess all of the developers might use the english. So I re-write this contents to here once again. In Korea, making and working out in running community is kinda cultural boom especially among the 20~30 age. And many of them are usually using nike + running application as a platform. You guys need to be changed. As a person who are using Fitbit Surge, I'm super disappointed that Fitbit don't integrate the nike+ running even after few years from peoples asking (this is 2018 and I found 2014, 2015 requirement at this dash board.). Is there any political issue between you guys and Nike? Are you guys even regarding this as To Do list?? I'm sick and tired of waiting the integration. Please let me know, and let us know.

-------------------------copied contents from my previous post in other country dash board-------------------------

나이키 러닝 인테그레이션이 필요합니다. 현재 많은 런닝 크루들이 멤버들 간 러닝 기록을 나이키 러닝으로 공유하고있습니다. 2015년부터 이에대한 요구가 지속적으로 있어온 것으로 알고있습니다. 하지만 이에대한 요구가 받아들여지지 않고있기에 많은 사람들이 핏빗보다는 가민을 추천하고 있습니다. 핏빗 개발진은 현이용자들 및 잠재적 고객들의 요구에 부응해야 할 것입니다.

Just in case of you guys are not familiar with Korean, I also emphasize this point with my best trial with english. Since few years ago (what I confirmed was 2015), Fitbit developers have not accept the requirements from users and potential users about 
"Integration with Nike running application". In Korea, many running crews are using nike running as the platform of sharing the running records. Due to this situation, that is also true that many people recommend to use Garmin instead of Fitbit that I'm using. You guys should response to the current and potential user's strong demand of "Integration with Nike running application".

Best Answer

FitBit,

we need to integrate with Nike NRB. 

I just purchased my second FitBit Charge2 after 2.5 years of using the first one. I am a strong fan of the Nike App and have waited patiently for your integration. I am debating returning my loved FitBit because I am an avid runner and need the Nike app. Please move forward 

Best Answer