Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Nike

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

FitBit,

You need to integrate with Nike NRB. 

I just purchased my second FitBit Charge2 after 2.5 years of using the first one. I am a strong fan of the Nike App and have waited patiently for your integration. I am debating returning my loved FitBit because I am an avid runner and need the Nike app. Please move forward!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @ElaDD.

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea with us! 

At this moment we do not have anything to announce on the matter. If you have the time you could vote for this suggestion to integrate with Nike. While the suggestion shows as Not Currently Planned voting for it is still a good idea as we still monitor those suggestions. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Additionally, most of the integrations are developed by the third parties. Perhaps you could reach out to Nike directly about integrating with Fitbit.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will certainly do my part in contacting Nike. However, I would think FitBit, as a developer and as a device would have a larger voice than mine.

This should have always been in the business plan if you intend to keep serious runners engaged in your devices. The general consensus is that the users want integration. I would take this message back to your team and get somebody on the phone. The end result is that you will lose loyal users like myself because you all cannot deliver what people need today.

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: Removed personal info

Best Answer

Hello @ElaDD.

Thank you very much for your feedback! 

Please do know that we take comments like this one seriously and that we are always looking for opportunities to improve the Fitbit experience. Your comment will not go unnoticed.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes