Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app syncing extra calories in from MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the last few days my Fitbit app has suddenly started duplicating calorie intakes from MFP.  If I log a meal on MFP and then go back to add something to the same meal later, I get two meals logged on Fitbit, and it shows I’ve exceeded my calories for the day. Then I have to delete the wrong meal on Fitbit. It’s very irritating. Why has it suddenly started to do this? 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Carriejane Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear that your meals are duplicating. Make sure you are logging your food only from the MFP app as this data is transferred to Fitbit. If the issue persist try unlinking both apps (from Fitbit side go to the website Dashboard). After this link both accounts again. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue - multiple logs of breakfast / lunch / dinner. This is a relatively new issue for me - last few days only - previously all has worked smoothly. From looking on this forum, I can see that it has been an issue for some in previous years, but the problem was fixed. I only log food on MFP - I have tried unlinking both apps as below, but the issue persists. 

Best Answer
0 Votes