Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Fitbit to Facebook

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm using the Fitbit app on a PC.  When I try to "Invite Friends" and choose to do it through Facebook, I get a red button that says "Connect Facebook".  When I click on that I get an error message that says "Not logged in: You are not logged in.  Please login and try again."

I am logged in.  Does anyone know what the problem could be?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

This issue is still a problem for me.  in the Window Mobile 10 Fitbit app when I choose to Connect Facebook I recieve the error: Not Logged In: You are not logged in. Please login and try again.

However I am logged in to facebook.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@eubanksae welcome to the Community! Could you please post a screenshot of the error message please? That will provide me with a better insight of what the issue is. Thanks for bringing this up to my attention. Hey, just out of curiosity, have you tried connecting to Facebook through any other mobile device or computer? Keep me posted! Cat Very Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes