Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Echelon syncing with Fitbit - duration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I just got the pixel watch and I sync the echelon fit app with the Fitbit app. When I start a ride, I manually track the activity under spinning on my watch. When the ride ends, I stop tracking, and the ride from the echelon app syncs with my Fitbit app. Even though the times for both perfectly overlap, the Fitbit app doubles the exercise duration. How can I track it so that I get all the information from both the echelon app and the Fitbit app without it doubling? For instance, I did a 20min ride, tracked via Fitbit and echelon app. When it was over, the Fitbit app showed two entries; one from echelon and one from Fitbit. (Both 20 minutes and occuring at the same time) and tracked it saying I did 40 minutes of activity. The echelon app shows speed and distance, and manually tracked activity shows heart rate. I want all this information, but I don't want Fitbit to think I did 40 minutes of activity when I only did 20. I feel like this could affect my readiness score, resting heart rate etc. 

Any help would be great.

Thanks 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I have this exact issue. I've already tried unpairing and re-pairing the app using the instructions provided by fitbit, and made sure both the Fitbit app and the echelon app are the most updated version. I even uninstalled and reinstalled both apps to make sure nothing was wrong there. I am wondering if we are not supposed to manually log the exercise AND sync the Echelon app? How is this supposed to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes