Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endomondo and fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my charge 2 for two weeks. I bound it from the first day to Endomondo.

everything went fine until Thursday. Nothing’s is syncing since then. I already tried yesterday and today to break the connection and make the connection again but nothing happens. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I have the same problem from evening Thursday until now. I tried to unconnect on endomondo app and reconnect agian but it is not work. I’m not sure that there are the problems from endomondo server or fitbit server?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I dont know if problems are with Fitbit or Endomondo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EllyVaernewijck @Ratchaneekorn Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear that your Fitbit app and Endomondo aren't syncing and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I suggest you retry revoking the access from the Fitbit website again.  Before relinking them restart your phone where you have both apps installed and then retry the process by following Endomondo's official guide.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlvaroFitbit My fitbit can link with Endomondo again on Monday 29 Oct 18. The activity from fitbit can be shown in Endomondo but many activity on 25 - 28 Oct 18 don't sync into Endomondo. Could you help me to fix it?

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same. Workout on Monday syncs again but everything between I added manually 

Best Answer

Hello @Ratchaneekorn and @EllyVaernewijck.

It is very possible that the way Endomondo set the connection is that only information  from the point the apps were connected are moved over to the other side. This would mean that if they stopped syncing with each other and then they do so again, information from the time they weren't syncing will not cross over.

In this case, getting in touch with Endomondo to clarify the situation would be best.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer