Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITNIT ONE stopped syncing with WEight Watchers app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Stppped syncing. Reset ONE. DISCONNECTED and reconnected to WWapp. No luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Freedomringsx6

Have moved this thread from the One to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. But where is the Third Party Integrations?
Best Answer
0 Votes

The third-party integrations section is located in the help forums, though this is the original thread. Cat Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. It hasn't synced in 4 days. Spent 45 minutes on "help" chat with WW. Useless.  I noticed today thay when I try to reconnect fitbit through WW, I am not getting the Fitbit login screen. Is that happening to you as well?

Best Answer
Yes. Wouldn't track either. And same experience with their Chat. So...... Sounds like it might be a tech glitch on the WW side of the house. Haven't checked on Connect yet but will post in a few. Nicer to meet another tracker:)
Best Answer

@Freedomringsx6 @LAWelsh Welcome to our Community! If you are still having issues I suggest you remove the WW link from your Fitbit account and remove the Fitbit link from the WW account. If you have been doing this from a computer then also try cleaning your browser's cache. After this retry linking both accounts.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

@AlvaroFitbit @Freedomringsx6 I have tried linking and disconnecting several times on both laptop and 2 mobile devices.  here's what happens -  after disconnecting, clearing caches, resetting Fitbit One, I go to WW, click connect to a device or app and it immediately adds the Fitbit without the login to device step. When I click on every other device on the website, it first goes to login. I believe this is the problem and despite communicating this with the WW "support" team SEVERAL times, there has been no resolution. I am simply adding the steps manually on my mobile device while I am tracking my food for the day.  It is definitely a WW issue because prior to this I noticed that when I clicked track your walk on Fitbit, WW was double counting the steps.  Grrr

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stoped syncing with MS HealthVault on same day too?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HLS2015 Welcome to our Community! 

@LAWelsh Hopefully WW will correct this issue and you will be able to sync your steps with them.

@HLS2015 I would like to clarify that Fitbit isn't supporting HealthVault anymore, this is not an issue but simply the implementation isn't being supported.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes