Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIXED: Fitbit Not Syncing With Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anybody having issues the last 2 days with Strava not being updated from FitBit app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
190 REPLIES 190

It doesn't working, there is no connection with fitbit and strava, the link strava.fitbit.com is not working

Best Answer

you know what I meant 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I disconnected and reconnected and rides from Strava Saturday finally loaded into FitBit, but rides from Monday (the night I did the reconnect) did not.  They did finally show up this morning though so *fingers crossed* that is all resolved. 

someone should probably have customer support stop telling people Strava is no longer supported though if it was just a sync delay issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Colleenglen. I have the same issue but it is simple to manually input your activity or you can download the activity to a TCX file and upload all the data to Strava. I'm waiting for the fix to come in but in the meantime..... If you need instructions get back to me. 

Best Answer

Hi again Colleenglenn. The TCX file contains the same info' as the automatic download. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This morning my morning activity was automatically uploaded. Good news

Best Answer
thank you - I did the data transfer as described.
The issue I was having appears to have righted itself last evening.
I did a test walk with the dog this morning and it sync'd automatically

thanks for the suggestion 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

mine too - I did a test walk with the dog 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working for me I'm afraid. Is there a reconnect process to do to reestablish the connection?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had test with a walk and now it is working!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. 

Since this inconvenience is now resolved, please note that this thread is now closed. If you have different questions or if you need further assistance, please post it in a new thread. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer