Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIXED: Fitbit Not Syncing With Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anybody having issues the last 2 days with Strava not being updated from FitBit app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
190 REPLIES 190

Same here, no activities since the 21th are connected, last working connection was on the 20nd of May. Please help, I'm missing out on my Strava Kudos and batches 🙂  Don't let us switch to a more reliable sports watch....

Best Answer

Hi - in Australia here - bike rides didn't sync automatically today (23/5) but have worked fine up until today. I exported them manually and interestingly, Strava knew the activities were there but only displayed the manually loaded files. Makes me think it's Strava. .

Best Answer

Wow since yesterday I’ve been having the same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, up until a day or two ago it worked fine, now it doesn't for anyone. Removing compatibility for one the most popular social fitness apps is a big mistake in my opinion. It's only going to push people to other brands.. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem with my fitbit sense. My fitbit is logging my workouts but this is not syncing with strava and hasn't done since 21st May. It's very frustrating as I am doing a challenge during May and my activities are not being logged!! I have tried resetting both apps, have disconnected my fitbit from my strava app and reconnected it but still not working. I am also considering leaving fitbit for a garmin as I need something that will reliably record my activities.

Best Answer

I agree. One of my runs was a race, hopefully we will get an answer of help from the Support Team. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah me too, how do we fix it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah mine won’t do it today either,any ideas why?tia

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit > Strava has stopped syncing

It was only syncing GPS activities anyway but now it’s stopped altogether! 

Best Answer
I think it has affected a lot of people. I have reported it to Fitbit so hopefully it will be resolved very soon. Have you reported it to Fitbit?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit have ended their partnership with Strava. A nightmare! I’ve complained to them about it. Only recently updated my Fitbit fir the reason to be able to use GPS and link to strava. 

Best Answer

When did they do that? It was working up until

yesterday!

Best Answer
0 Votes

When did they do that? It was working up

until yesterday!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t know! It looks like they may have ended their relationship with Strava according to post below but I don’t know

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just told the same by support - it's no longer supported. I can't see that I have a choice but to get a different brand of watch now.

Best Answer

Yes. Mine is not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, since 21st May. 

I can manually upload my activities but this is t a long term solution. 

come on for fibit crew- give us a fix pls!

Best Answer

Same problem here in the Netherlands. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh no!!! This is the only reason I chose fitbit, any post or article about this?

Best Answer
0 Votes