Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit LoseIt syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get the calories I've entered in my loseit account to show up on my fitbit dashboard.

I've done the part where I set my fitbit as a device on my loseit account

Where would they show

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks!

Discovered that I could force the sync at loseit, and when I did they showed up on my dashboard.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

@MamaPenny wrote:

How do I get the calories I've entered in my loseit account to show up on my fitbit dashboard.

I've done the part where I set my fitbit as a device on my loseit account

Where would they show

I sync Loseit with Fitbit as well. When I enter food calories into Loseit, they show up at http://www.fitbit.com/foods/log on the fitbit site. 

I'm going to move this topic from the One forum to the Third Party Integrations forum in order to give it better exposure in the proper area. 

Collin | Los Angeles, California

One, Charge HR, Aria - Android 5 (Moto X), Mac

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information. Help others while waiting for help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!

Discovered that I could force the sync at loseit, and when I did they showed up on my dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you "force" the sync?  I can't do it.  I paid for premium for this very reason and am very irritated about it.

@MamaPenny wrote:

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to your fitbit connect program folder and select fitbit connect.

On my computer it opens in a smaller window w/ a little fitbit icon appears in my task tray

The window has a "sync now" button - select that and it first searches for your device then syncs its

After that you either open your dashboard OR if it's open, realod it and the synce will show up.

Hope this helps

Let me know if it doesn't, I'll load some screen shots about what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

This wasn't really my issue.  After a week, Lose It! replied to my complaint and fixed the bug.  My Force is now synching up and functioning.  

Thanks for the help, though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

the worse part is the feature used to be free. I have been using lose it for a long time, it was syncing no problem with no fee.  now that they changed it, i dont know

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have sync'd my LoseIt and my Fitbit, but the food eaten is not showing up in Fitbit dashboard.  I don't know what you mean by the fitbit "connect program folder" ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Food finally started showing up yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EileenP Thanks for joining the Community.

I'm sorry for the syncing issues between LoseIt account and Fitbit account. I'm happy to know that you issue is now resolved. Did you try unlinking and relinking both accounts to fix this issue?

There are some users who are experiencing troubles between both accounts since their information isn't syncing properly. If you experience this issue again, join this discussion to let us know and try the relink process. 

Happy Holidays!

Fitbit Community ModeratorEdgar | Community Moderator

You're what you eat. Want to feel great? Get Fit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a Fitbit Flex yesterday for Christmas and came here looking for some guidance.  It seems others are having the same problem I am.  I just linked my LoseIt! account to Fitbit via the "All Apps & Devices" page on Loseit.com.  I got Fitbit to display the "Fitbit Adjustment" under exercise on Loseit.com but I have been unable to get any of my recorded food/calories on LoseIt! to display on my Fitbit Dashboard.  I disconnected/revoked access and re-linked and I am still having the same problem.  I also did a "Foce Sync" both times.  Any idea on what I am doing wrong or is there a significant time lapse when food info is being synced to Fitbit?  Thanks for the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Aaron_Kash Welcome to the forums! I'll be more than happy to help you with your syncing issues between LoseIt! and Fitbit Smiley Happy

Your data between your LoseIt! account and Fitbit account should sync automatically. Sometimes data can take a little while to sync up to 20-30 minutes. If disconnecting and reconnecting haven't fixed anything, please try to force sync your Fitbit data via LoseIt! by going to your "Apps & Devices" section from the "More menu" of the app or the Settings tab of LoseIt.com and use force sync option. If you're still unable to sync, please contact to LoseIt support by clicking here.

Note: Keep in mind that you must be a Premium a LoseIt! Premium member to link your LoseIt! account to Fitbit (syncing expectations).

Let me know how the above works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had the same problem, but the food started showing up in Fitbit a few days later.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@EileenP That's excellent! I'm glad to hear good news about this interaction. Don't forget to check all the LoseIt! articles byclicking here. I just noticed they are very helpful and that you can always contact them via email for support which is really great Robot Very Happy

Let me know if I can do something else for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why does Losit show fewer calories than FITbit says I burned and they sync. 

For example - yesterday Fitbit says I burned 1900 calories walking but Loseit had no 'fitbit bonus' ?  But the FITbit calorie bonus on Loseit says 'burn 134 more calories for bonus and zero in exercise.  

Sometimes it does have 'Fitbit calorie bonus achieved but another example would be 212 v the fitbit 2476 calories?  is this correct?  

Best Answer
0 Votes