Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit/Myfitnesspal not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey, 

I noticed about a week ago my fitbit and myfitnesspal app have just stopped syncing all together.

My food logged in MFP is not being transferred to fitbi and my activity on fitbit is not being put into MFP.

I have disconnected the two several times via the MFP app but it seems to connect again without asking. I have deleted and re-downloaded both apps and logged in and out several times but nothing seems to work!

Can anyone suggest anything I haven't tried?

Thanks!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @IRawson! I found that disconnecting from the mfp side doesn't actually do anything. I would suggest disconnecting and reconnecting from the Fitbit side. That worked for me.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @IRawson! I found that disconnecting from the mfp side doesn't actually do anything. I would suggest disconnecting and reconnecting from the Fitbit side. That worked for me.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've searched all over the web and I can't figure out how to do this.  I can only connect from the MFP app.   What do you mean by disconnecting and reconnecting from the fitbit side.   Please explain the steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @majoma, nice to have you in the Fitbit Community as a new member! Are you experiencing troubles to connect MFP with your Fitbit Dashboard?

If you are having troubles to connect MFP and your Fitbit account, this post might give the steps to address this issue and it will help you how to connect your accounts: Fitbit and MFP not syncing!

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes