Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa not forwarding WhatsApp messages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! 

So as of a few days ago, my fitbit won't forward any WhatsApp notifications. All other notifications show up just fine though and the watch vibrates.

I reset my watch. I disconnected it from my phone and connected it again. Turned my Bluetooth on and off. Turned all my notifications off and on again. Nothing helps. 

I don't know if this is a bug in the latest fitbit app update? Or if it's something else. 

Please help if you can, it's really annoying! 

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Nico2601.

Thank you for sharing that you stopped receiving WhatsApp notifications. I understand how you are feeling. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and recommend confirming the complete troubleshooting instructions from this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around! 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Nico2601.

Thank you for sharing that you stopped receiving WhatsApp notifications. I understand how you are feeling. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and recommend confirming the complete troubleshooting instructions from this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around! 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Oh my god, thank you so much! I searched all of the Internet, but didn't find this option. It worked! 

Best Answer

So it worked for a few hours and then I stopped receiving WhatsApp messages again. How can this keep happening? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Nico2601, thank you for your reply.  

I am sorry to hear the issue persists after working for some time. Our team is aware of this and we're working to have this resolved as quickly as we can. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked for a short time. But I stopped receiving messages just an hour ago. How can this keep happening? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update, @Nico2601. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I am sorry to hear you continue experiencing difficulties. Our team is actively looking into this issue, thank you for your patience and understanding. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

I am sorry for any trouble and look forward to getting you back on track.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer