Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit & Strava not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason since Sunday 5th May 2019 Strava has stopped syncing with Fitbit. I use the app to record my runs, then normally after I have held the finish button, Strava would automatically sync up and notify me my run was ready to view. Since Sunday though this has stopped working. I have tried un-connecting the 2 apps then reconnecting them, this didn’t work, tried reinstalling apps, didn’t work either. Also went through the web account and revoked access for Strava then reconnected, still nothing! Anyone else had this problem recently ? It happened earlier in the year and Fitbit did some kind of fixity get it working again but it seems the same problem hasn’t reoccurred!

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Same thing is happening to me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Shortie1979 and @charlottemo92, it's great to see you around.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa & Versa Lite board to the Third-Party Integrations board, since I think that you will be able to see more related topics about this here.

Thanks for troubleshooting this syncing issue before contacting us. If your Fitbit accounts aren't syncing to Strava, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not been able to sync to Strava since May 2.

Deauthorized and reathorized several times, still no luck. Yes, I followed the instructions linked above.

It seems to be a more serious issue than something just relinking can solve. Please have someone on the tech side look into it.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just relinked the Strava and FitBit accounts again just now, and it suddenly works again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are great news @Bleeh. I am glad to hear that your accounts are syncing again. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes