Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and MyFitnessPal no longer syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So i recently got a new phone and I’ve connected my Fitbit to Bluetooth and set it up on the phone. My problem is that now even though it says it’s connected to MyFitnessPal it won’t sync and update the Fitbit app with what I have logged on MyFitnessPal. With my other phone I could sync it on both apps and it would update. I don’t know what to do to getting it working again 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Seralynn, welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal accounts don't seem to be communicating as  they should. I'd like to help you out with this.

I'm not sure why changing phones would cause this, but something you can try is removing MyFitnessPal from your connected apps and link them both again. For this, go to the fitbit site on your computer https://www.fitbit.com/ and once you've logged in with your email address and password, click on the gear icon on the top right corner. This will take you to the Settings. Once you're here, you should see a column on the left side and one of the tabs should say Applications.

Click on it, look for MyFitnessPal and click on the "Revoke Access" button. Once you've done this, go to MyFitnessPal and link both accounts again and see if that makes any difference.

Hope this helps and if you need more help with the process, let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Third Party Integrations board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the help, I feel kinda stupid because I realized today after playing around with my account and what not that I was on the wrong account. I had originally set it up with my Facebook account and instead had my other email logged in. Thank you for the solution though 😂😊

Best Answer
0 Votes