Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifesum integration with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to connect my fitbit to lifesum app. how do i do my fitbit
coupled with my lifesum and runkeeper app? please step by step how i do to pair them together. thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @malingryth! It's important to mention, LifeSum doesn't figure in the officially supported integrations, this does not mean it wont work. Nonetheless there are many apps that are not officially supported, but are able to work with Fitbit. However we cannot control or manage the information is shared across your accounts since the development of Lifesum is independently from Fitbit's end.

For more details about Lifesum, feel free to use the following link to contact their support team.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations as there are more chances to get related replies here.

See you until the next time and stay awesome.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes