Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: 'Sleep' app bug

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Fitbit Charge 3 synchronized with Android:

Open Fitbit App -> Click to Sleep tracker (icon with the Moon) -> (I bought this device 1 day ago so I have only 1 item there) -> go into -> go back and see already 2 items. If repeat, see 3, etc. If open-close app then it disappears.Not sure if I will continue to observe this after the second day of usage as this can be just a loop that corrupts when the list consists of 1 item

Nothing serious, of course, but bugs in the code can affect performance and functionality in the most unpredicted way

UPDATE: guys, it does not disappear after the first day and starts to annoy 🙂 kindly ask you to have a look at it. Attaching the screenshots.

On the first screenshot, you can see the opened section 'Sleep', I have just 3 items there. 

The second screenshot is just after I opened one of the items. As you see, when I open one item, it multiplies it by 2 (yes, when I already have 2 sets and open the item one more time, I have 4 sets)Screenshot 1, when I open 'Sleep' sectionScreenshot 1, when I open 'Sleep' sectionScreenshot 2, opening of the items multiplies all the items by 2Screenshot 2, opening of the items multiplies all the items by 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @shulitskyi.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing those pictures. 

Please do know that our team is aware of this situation and it is being looked into. As soon as we do have any news or updates on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes