Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and ViaFit data integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased a Matrix elliptical and linked it to my Fitbit account.  I can see that fitbit is sending workout information to ViaFit, however, don't see where weight from my Aria scale is being sent to ViaFit.  Searched google and ViaFit site and can't find any information. Very hard to find ViaFit customer service!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Susanhigh, good to see you in the Fitbit Community as a new member! I received a similar question a few months ago about ViaFit. 

In this case will depends entirely from the integration between ViaFit and Fitbit and what information has priority at the moment to share the data. There are many integrations that are not officially supported, so we cannot have access to which information is going to be shared across your accounts. For more details about our list of supported apps, click on the link provided.

From what I know from ViaFit, it will enable the compatible exercise machine to share workout data with your Fitbit account. Although it doesn't seem possible the data from your Aria will be shared with ViaFit.

ViaFit belongs to Johnson Health Tech, if the support is not available from ViaFit website, perhaps they can offer you more details.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes