Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Weight Watchers not syncing correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I sync my Fitbit with Weight Watchers the activity points double. There is one line for the total steps I took and separate lines for each daily activity. This just started happening this afternoon.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I am having this same problem too. Started yesterday also.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here! And I've seen several posts from WW members on Connect with the same issue over the last few days...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem and WW is telling users that it is an error with how FitBit sends data to them.  This just started happening in the past few days.  It's showing one entry for just steps and one for items such as "Aerobic Workout".

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, and I talked to WW tech support earlier and they told me to disconnect
FitBit from my WW app, turn off my phone, turn it back on, and reconnect
the FitBit...none of that worked, as I'm still having the same issue!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am having the same issue. I've tried WW tech and the things they suggested didn't work. I "revoked access" to WW on Fitbit to try to "restart" everything. Now it doesn't show up on my apps on Fitbit. And on WW it says it is connected. But it is obviously not since my steps aren't being added. It's frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list. Started on Tuesday 5/31/16, when suddenly my Weight Watcher Activity Points had not only the total steps, but also the steps from the sub-categories of steps (Walk, Run, Elliptical - I don't have an Elliptical), effectively doubling my total Weight Watchers Activity Points.  Talked to WW tech and got the same "it's a Fitbit issue" response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  id love to have 19 points left for the week (weigh in is tomorrow morning) but i know i really have 5.  can we please not double count. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just got off tech support with WW and they say it is a known issue they are working on, no timeframe on resolution. I just joined WW this week, so it's been doing it that way all along for me, sounds like it just started for those of you who've been with WW longer? Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.
Best Answer
0 Votes

At least you had someone accept accountability for getting it fixed, whatever the timeframe may be.  That's pretty huge.

Best Answer
0 Votes