Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and echelon are not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I connect my Fitbit to my Echelon Reflect. It automatically logged my exercise once but hasn’t kept track since then. How do I fix this? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Nadiadifelice - I’ve moved your post here where you are more likely to find help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner thanks for your help. Hi @Nadiadifelice, welcome to the Community Forums. 

@Nadiadifelice thanks for the details shared on your post. If you haven't tried yet, please follow these steps:

1. Unlink the app from your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I manage apps connected to my Fitbit account?
  2. Reconnect the app with your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done that worked, and then it didn't. Are you saying I've got connect and reconnect EVERY time. 

Best Answer

This is not a permanent fix to the issue. Fitbit only captured the data from the first ride then nothing after. I hope they get the issue fixed or I will be forced to buy a different brand of watches. This is not the only app it has issues connecting with.

Best Answer

Me too. I get like two rides from that and then have to disconnect and reconnect. 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with the integration between your Fitbit and Echelon fit accounts. Thank you for the time you spent trying to get them resolved.

If you revoked access between your accounts and connect them once again by following the instructions shared above without luck, I would recommend contacting Echelon customer support. They should let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes