Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app isn't syncing with Withings scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all!! My Fitbit App is not syncing with my Withings scale since 2 days. Anyone with the same issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Karine1. I'm glad to see you around the forums.

Thanks for sharing that your Fitbit app isn't syncing with your Withings scale. Just to confirm, did you see an error message when trying to sync? Have you tried revoking access and reconnecting back to your Fitbit account?

Since your post didn't mention, I'd recommend to try reconnecting the scale to your Fitbit account by opening this link, select the option "Start the Withings Connection Wizard" and follow the onscreen instructions. Once it's reconnected, your weight and body fat percentage measurements will automatically show up in your Fitbit dashboard.

By the way, I’ve moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board so you can receive more related responses about this situation and to keep our forums organized.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer

Steps aren’t syncing as well ..... so very frustrating!!!  I’ve done everything possible for it to sync.  Delete the app reinstall hard reset everything and still not syncing properly UGH!!!!!

Best Answer

The link still does not work and does not allow the syncing.  It repeatedly gives an error message, despite my many attempts.

Service Unavailable

Best Answer
Yes agree. For me, it does not work since 2 weeks..
Best Answer