Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit double counting map my fitness

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I manually start and stop some activities using mapmyfitness, which is linked to myfitnesspal. Fitbit is syncing to myfitnesspal and grabbing those activities. Problem is, fitbit is also counting its own steps during those periods. I thought that manually activites overrode fitbit during the calculations.
So how do i fix this at the time of activity or edit after the activity or in my settings?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you around @Fbseema Smiley Very HappyIn case you already have linked both accounts and your data is not being shared with MFP, please revoke access from MFP by logging to your Fitbit account > go to your Settings > Click on the Applications tab and click on "revoke access" button and relink the accounts again.

You can also get a clear idea of what information will transfer to each account by reading the chart below:

What syncs?

Fitbit > Steps > MFP
Fitbit > Calories > MFP
Fitbit > Aria measurements > MFP
MFP > Logged food > Fitbit
MFP > Activities > Fitbit

While Fitbit can provide some support for integration with MyFitnessPal, we do not provide specific support for using the MyFitnessPal mobile apps or website. Please refer to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/help to get help for common topics or search the knowledge base. 

I wish you the best! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes