Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit exercise should sync to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I was wondering why my Fitbit steps sync to MFP, but my workouts recorded by my Charge 2 do not. After a lot of research, it looks like only weight and steps sync. I do not want to have to manually enter exercise in the MFP app, when it is automatically recorded by my Fitbit and the two are synced. If my Charge 2 records 18 minutes of treadmill burning 137 calories, that activity should be recorded in my MFP diary. It doesn't appear to have this capability currently, which is very disappointing.

Do you expect to be updating and integrating this syncing capability in the near future?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @AHASRADA! Fitbit will sync steps and weight as you mentioned. It won't sync the whole exercise that your Charge 2 tracked. However, the calories burned should be the same in both apps because there's going to be a calorie adjustment

This is a good idea and you may want to post it in our Feature Suggestion board because those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer