Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit integration IFTTT and World Walking (resolved)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was having two issues with Fitbit data transferring to two apps I’ve been using for a while. One resolved, one not.

Help please

I have an IFTTT to transfer various data captured by my Fitbit to the Day One journaling app. Some data is transferring but not steps, stairs climbed or active minutes which show in the Fitbit app.

Resolved by following troubleshooting

I’ve been transferring my daily steps to World Walking for some time but no steps have transferred in the last couple of days. With World Walking I’ve waited a couple of days which has sorted this before but not this time. I then followed troubleshooting in the FAQ and it’s resolved.

Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge 3, iPhone X
Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@sylviafitbit I’ve tried over a number of days to reconnect my Fitbit and IFTTT accounts but there is a host error.  It would appear the Fitbit server has been down for days.

Please can you give an eta for a fix on this. I have done the troubleshooting stated in the FAQ. I’ve had no reply from Fitbit on this thread so I don’t expect a server reboot is needed. Can you please acknowledge the issue and advise, even if that is to say no eta can be provided.

Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge 3, iPhone X
Best Answer