Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Walgreens

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any using the fitbit to get points at Walgreens. I am having trouble trying to sync with the Walgreens dashboard.

Help please?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Allow me to help you @WalkingFit Yes, you can link Fitbit with Walgreeens check this article and follow the instructions.  Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43
I wish I could sync my fitbit iOS app directly to walgreens because I only used the app
Best Answer
I haven't gotten points for several weeks now. It is definitely syncing though as my Steps goals are being met. I'm just not getting rewards points.
Best Answer

Are you sure your Fitbit is linked with Walgreens? Go to Setting, Applications to see. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep! I check it weekly. Verified as connected on Walgreens and FitBit
sides. It will integrate at random times. Sometimes for a few days in a
row then not at all for a week or so.
Best Answer

Mine does the same. Seems they only do it on occasion.

Best Answer

I have the same issues. It seems to not "want" to give me points on the days that I walk a lot.

Best Answer

Fitbit syncs with most 3rd party apps almost immediately. You all might want to ask on the Walgreens site as the data maybe sitting in a queue there or they might have their own schedule for updating accounts.

Best Answer

If you are a dedicated fitbitter/ wellness tracker you could also be running out of points to earn. There is a limit on the number of points you can earn." Limit 20 points per mile, 1000 points per month. Limit 20 points per daily weigh-in logged. Limit 20 points per blood glucose test, two logs per day. Limit 20 points per blood pressure test, one log per day" from walgreens website.

Best Answer

Phillip, that is probably the issue. I try and do a minimum 3 miles a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine completely stopped syncing months ago. I tried everything and Spoke with a Walgreens service rep and he stated its not them, its fitbit with the issues. I gave up after not getting anywhere with both companies. I now go and input manually my steps and other readings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

With the steps and other activities, you max out once you earn 1000 points each month. So if you walk 5 miles a day (about 10k steps), then you max out after just 10 days. But hey, $1 free a month for doing what you normally do any ways is much better than nothing right? You also have the option of earning extra points by logging your weight, blood pressure, and glucose. Doing each of these everyday will get you an additional 2400 points for a 30 day month. Maxing everything out gets you 3400 points! Include this with money you already spend there and you are looking at $5 free every single month. Happy tracking. 

Best Answer

I just got a new Fitbit Flex and I don't see any way to connect my Fitbit with Walgreens Balance Rewards.  On the Balance Reward site there's no FitBit App available to select.  Let me know if I blinked and missed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Allow me to help you @WalkingFit Yes, you can link Fitbit with Walgreeens check this article and follow the instructions.  Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
For some reason I was not able to do it through my account until you sent me the link.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had an issue with my Walgreens account only capturing every other day of my FitBit data. This caused my account to not reflect a half marathon I ran. I emailed their customer support and they credited me the missing points. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep getting "Connection error" message - already linked with another account (via FitBit) - yet I checked my authorized applications and there's NOTHING there.  I revoked Walgreens access earlier and tried to reestablish a connection (Walgreens suggestion).  I cannot get the two to link.  I have only one Walgreens account and one FitBit account.  Walgreens says this must be a FitBit issue.  Any idea what else to try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mcdough It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! I moved your post to this thread as I believe you can find the actual solution here. If you take a look at the accepted solution you will find this article. Follow the instructions there to link Fitbit with Walgreens. Smiley Happy

Keep up the super stepping!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Doesn't help.  Just sends me to the Walgreens site. I've already tried starting with Walgreens which forwards me to FitBit which ultimately gives me a connection error message saying I already have my FitBit linked to a walgreens steps account (and I don't).  I've over this with Walgreens for several weeks now.  I have one Walgreens account and nothing linked to it.

Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

By the way, this is the error message I get 

Connection error. The Fitbit One(3) is already associated with another Steps account

Best Answer
0 Votes