Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is not sycning all the activities with RunKeeper

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I've connected the RunKeeper-App to Fitbit (mainly to track actual progress as this feature isn't included in Fitbit) but for some reason, only activities such as walking and cycling have been synchronised but no yoga activities. Also, it has only added the February 2021 activities to RunKeeper, eventhough I've had my Fitbit since September 2019.

Any ideas on how to get my yoga activities and pre-February 2021 activites listed in RunKeeper? And yes, I have already disconntected Fitbit from RunKeeper, before anybody suggests that 😉

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @bbstary, welcome back to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. Currently steps, calories, sleep and weight is the information that Fitbit syncs to RunKeeper, that could be the reason why your yoga activities are not reflected on RunKeeper. You can find more information about this integration here

According to RunKeeper, with some newer Fitbit devices you can also track activities like running, hiking, spinning, etc. You can find more information about which activities are reflected on Runkeeper here

Due to your already tried to unlik the app from the Fitbit account, I suggest contacting RunKeeper to get further assistance with this. 

See you around. 

Best Answer