Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is not syncing steps to Carrot Rewards App.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps are not syncing to my Carrot Rewards App.  Help states I should log into fitbit.com and under settings click applications and revoke Carrot Rewards rights then re-pair device - however when I log into fitbit.com I cannot locate this option. I have searched all settings etc. Help please 🙂

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

lost_2 - Yes! I installed the fitbit app and the Carrot app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A and it worked! So glad that I am now able to sync the fitbit with Carrot Rewards! Thanks for the help!

Best Answer
You’re welcome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It is now June 2018 and the Fitbit Carrot integration is still not fixed. Very unhappy. Fitbit and Carrot should resolve this. I bought a Fitbit for my wife and I  so that we could use it with Carrot.

Fitbit  any updates??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cager wrote:

It is now June 2018 and the Fitbit Carrot integration is still not fixed. Very unhappy. Fitbit and Carrot should resolve this. I bought a Fitbit for my wife and I  so that we could use it with Carrot.

Fitbit  any updates??? 

I had zero expectation for them to actually fix this...so i am not surprised.

Best Answer
0 Votes

my fitbit and carrot did eventually sync up, think it took a week. I did have another issue with carrot and contacted them, turns out carrot and hotmail have issues with each other so I had to register using a gmail account instead and so far so good. They've been pretty good at getting back to me...might take a day or 2 but they do reply.  Fingers crossed you get some answers soon, it's very frustrating, I know!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

See my comment of April 6 - I had problems getting my cell - a Samsung Galaxy A5 (older android) to sync. There were two problems that I was able to fix by putting the Carrot App and Fitbit App on my Samsung Tab A. First problem was that Carrot wanted to only sync with GoogleFit and not Carrot and the second problem was that I was not able to fix this problem using my cell. I went into my account using my desktop computer and changed my preference to be Carrot App instead of GoogleFit by "denying" GoogleFit and "allowing" Carrot App and it finally accepted that selection. Then on my Tab A, I told it to sync with the Carrot App and suddenly it worked on my Samsung cell as well. Weird but I am very happy that it worked!

This past week for some strange reason, it reset itself back to GoogleFit, when I was travelling, but it was an easy fix using my cell to deny GoogleFit and allow Carrot.

I hope that this may be of some help to you. I agree that it should be easier and hopefully Fitbit and Carrot will work things out to finally have a very user friendly method of syncing their apps!

Best Answer

Hi there everyone, I was reading you are still experiencing issues with Carrot Rewards and thank you for sharing your workaround @lovelydovely. I'm sure this will help other users who might be in the same scenario.

Note that in this case, we have very limited access to this integration since is not officially supported and the integrations is possible through our Open API. Hence Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app.

Unless there's some sort of limitation on Fitbit's side (e.g. no Fitbit SDK), then it's safe to assume that the owner of the app is the one to contact if you're interested in seeing the integration improved.

See you around and rest assured this issue was forwarded to our teams for it review, however no new details has been provided.

See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

tirn off Bluetooth  then pair again

Best Answer
0 Votes

oops   when you turn bluetooth off you have to tirn back on and have your fitbit clise to pair again 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the problem where the device keeps jumping from my Fitbit to iPhone for tracking steps. I continually go in and select Fitbit and it stays for a short time but I can log back in an hour later and it is repaired with my iPhone. Very frustrating and has only started in the last 3 months doing this

Best Answer
0 Votes