Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is not syncing with MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app is supposed to be compatible with MyFitnessPal, but it just stopped syncing with it. MyFitnessPal pulls the info from the Fitbit app without a problem, so I know they're still connected. Fitbit hasn't pulled my meals (that's the main thing I want) in about a week now. What's wrong with it?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Pumpkin_luvin_u, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Indeed you are correct that MyFitnessPal is a supported  third party integration. Just before to start I would like to inform you I took the liberty to move your post from the Android board and was relocated in the Third party integrations board as the topic is more related to this forum and with the intention to maintain the readability of our Community.

Back to your query, I was reading your food logs are not going through from MFP to your Fitbit Dashboard. So in this scenario I would like to recommend to re-connect the integration one more time. For this I have the perfect post for this purpose, please give it a try to the steps recommended here: Fitbit and MFP not syncing!

If you have any additional question, just keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes