Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep as Android by Urbandroid

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please allow integration with Sleep as Android by Urbandroid. It would make the info fitbit gathers so much more useful.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

That be wonderful

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Important to prevent duplicates Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

Click / Tap here to add new suggestion

Optionally when desired feel free to contact the Sleep as Android team to suggest integrating their app with Fitbit, as it's up to them to decide if wanting to team up with fitbit. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also support integration with Sleep as Android by Urbandroid.

Sleep as Android by Urbandroid is the main app I use for tracking my sleep.

Best Answer

Their documentation specifies that Fitbit doesn't offer the API's they need. They may need a pointer in the right direction, or work is needed from both ends.

here's the discussion on the API support needed and Sleep as Android needs access to some of the RAW heartrate and motion sensor data (or at least have realtime/batched access through the android device that is syncing with the fitbit.

I'd love support for Sleep As Android, as it comes with a lot more options to help wake at the opportune moment. None of these features (except from the sleep graph) are currently supported by FitBit itself, so it'd be a great way to extend the fitbit's features. Maybe the Ionic will be different now that apps can run on the device itself.

Best Answer

I am with Garmin. Ready to switch to you if you make this happen.

Best Answer