Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing certain days with Nutracheck app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have my Fitbit synced with my Nutracheck app. However, I've noticed that certain Saturday's are not showing up on my Fitbit food page, even though I logged what I ate on Saturday on my Nutracheck app. It's just not syncing with the Fitbit app. All the other days have synced but not this Saturday or the Saturday from a couple of weeks ago.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've unlinked n then linked again Fitbit with Nutracheck. Logged in n out of both apps but still no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Anyone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem in reverse. On certain days, my exercise totals don't show on the Nutracheck app, for no apparent reason, even though they are displaying on the FitBit app properly.

Best Answer

Hi

This is happening to me too, did you manage to sort it out?

Many Thanks

Jess x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Phew, so I'm not the only one this is happening too. I've unlinked my account, & relinked, revoked my permissions on FitBit & had to get nutracheck to unlink my account. 

This worked.... For 4 hours, and now stopped syncing, again!!

Everything was fine until Sunday, when nothing synced with each other.

UK Bod 🙂 Flex (1st gen), Alta, Versa SE and now Versa 3 Owner!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

Thanks for sharing your experience and for troubleshooting on your own before posting in here. Let me try to help out.

As @Carpbud mentioned, I'd like to recommend that you try to unlink both accounts and then connect them again. That should help so that they start syncing.

In case that doesn't work, the best option would be to try and get in touch with Nutracheck directly. Given that these integrations are developed by the third parties, they should be able to take a look at what could be happening.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can help out with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit has synced to nutracheck for 3 months but has now stopped. Nutracheck is sold as being able to link to fitbit but you say that the app is not supported so surely they are wrong to claim this.  Don't understand why it has suddenly stopped after 3 months working fine. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Lmhharris.

Thanks for bringing this up. It definitely sounds like something frustrating.

It is important to bring up that these integrations are developed by the third parties themselves and thus they should have more information on what could be happening. If you have the chance maybe you could get in touch with them directly about this situation.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes