Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing data and sending to linked services

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit does not appear to be updating and syncing properly in the background and isn’t sending data through to Strava or other linked services. The issue appears to have started yesterday as my exercise on Monday synced with Strava and other linked services without any issues. I went for a walk in the afternoon yesterday, but it failed to pull through to Strava. It’s also not provided an overnight update for Tuesday to a linked exercise challenge I’m taking part in (which pulls through the data from Fitbit each day at midnight) which suggests this is a Fitbit issue and not a Strava issue (I did unconnect and reconnect with Strava but this hasn’t resolved the issue). The walk and my step totals show as expected in the app and on the device so it knows I’ve done them. Can Fitbit shed any light on this please as this isn’t just an Ionic issue as my mother who has a different Fitbit model has also had the same issue overnight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

The question.. Has Fitbit stopped sending data to Strava? 

Or is Strava not processing the data they receive from Fitbit? 

As per @ilnj post, it sounds like the issue is on Strava's end. 

I remember with one company, because people kept doing exercises, and others removing and adding the service, it took almost a month for the third party to catch up on the data. 

The best t omg to do is relax, and let Strava deal with an issue that the user will not be able to fix. 

Best Answer

Same Problem for 3 days now tried everything reinstalled everything etc 

Best Answer

Yep me too

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me three!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Read the above post, apparently Strava is aware of their issue and is working on a fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have GPS enabled for biking and running but it still isn't recording data for my Inspire 2. What can I do if anything?

Best Answer
0 Votes