Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not using adjusted MFP calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Morning all,

I’ve just started to use my FitBit again and have also signed up for MyFitnessPal (MFP). 

So far everything seems to be syncing nicely, bar the calories in FitBit. The calories shown are correct if you look at my daily calorie intake and simply minus the calories I had so far that day (i.e. 1,200 (daily calories) - 187 (calories consumed so far) = 1,013 (calories left).

However MFP also adjusts my calories because of the exercise I’ve done that day    (i.e. 1,200 (daily calories) - 187 (calories consumed so far) + 11 (exercise/ calories burnt) = 1,024 (calories left for the day). 

Is there a way for FitBit to work off the MFP remaining calories for the day or should I just let it go and know to always use the calories in MFP instead?

thanks all!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JLB90.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

For instructions on how to fix the calorie discrepancy between MyFitnessPal and Fitbit, please visit this post.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes