Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stopped auto-posting new workouts to Endomondo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

I've been using my Fitbit Versa for several months, and Fitbit used to seamlessly auto-post new workouts to my Endomondo account. I did not change any settings but it stopped auto-posting (the last time it auto-posted was Aug 7).

Could you please help? I revoked & re-authorized access but it did not help, now both Endomondo is authorized with access/write everything in Fitbit, and Fitbit is connected to Endomondo with all toggles on.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It now seems to be working again ok - my ionic data has been shared across to Endomondo for the last couple of days

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi,

Fitbit Ionic, the same issue, last workout synced to Endomondo Aug 6

Best Answer

Does not work for me too. As well as Strava.

Best Answer

I have the same issue, last training importet to Endomondo was on August 7. I revoked access and connected again, two times unistalled both applications, reconnected my Ionic. Nothing works, does anyone know how to fix it? 

Best Answer

Same here. Last auto-post 5th of august. Tried revoking permissions, logging out and in again, but without success.

Best Answer

Since Endomondo is responsible for their link and they pull the data off of Fitbit, fitbit does not send it, you are better to contact Endomondo. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem - Ionic. Looked at Endomondo website - but doesn;t seem to have a discussion forum like Fitbit, so how do I ask them?

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I've contacted both Fitbit and Endomondo support, and Endomondo actually replied what is quoted below. They are basically aware of the issue, it's at their end, they are (hopefully) working on resolving it. Hope I saved you some rounds with customer support, but the issue still persists and is quite annoying...

"[...] I apologize for any inconvenience the connection between Fitbit and your Endomondo account has caused. We are aware of an issue effecting this and are working to have this resolved as quick as we can. Please know that I have forwarded this along to the development team and they are investigating the cause. At this time, I'm unsure of how quickly it will be fixed, but we do hope to have the problem taken care of soon. We will to try our best to reach out to you again when a fix for this issue is available. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we troubleshoot the problem. [...]"

Best Answer

It now seems to be working again ok - my ionic data has been shared across to Endomondo for the last couple of days

Best Answer

Seems to work for me as well with Endomondo, but I'll need to do some more workouts to double-check

Best Answer