Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit weight from Yunmai scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Am I able to get my Fitbit weight to come from my Yunmai scale?
Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Why I can sync only weight from my yunmai scale. Can not see other body stats 😞

Chris

Best Answer

@chrisnow Welcome to the Community. I've moved your post to this thread. 

@Pthole8 A warm welcome to the Community! It looks like you can upload your weight and body fat to Fitbit as @chrisnow mentioned. However, just those stats will sync to Fitbit. I would contact Yunmai scale directly for more information. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi,

I recently purchased yunmai scale. Were you able to pair the scale with Fitbit app?.

Thanks,

Sud

Best Answer
I was. I had to do a little work around. I first connected the YUNMAI scale with the health app on my iPhone, then connected the health app to the My Fitness Pal app (I use to track calories and food intake), and I have my fitness pal connect to my Fitbit app and from there it syncs my weight to the Fitbit app.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I also have the YUNMAI Color scale, using IOS it will sync with Fitbit, but while you can read the information from the scale on an iPad, the iPad cannot sync to Fitbit. This is because YUNMAI used Apple Health to integrate with Fitbit, they did not do a direct integration. Apple health is iPhone only. On your iPhone, be sure the "primary account" is the one shown when you tap the "user" in the upper left corner of the home screen, then tap "Me" in the lower right corner, then user settings will display "Connect to Fitbit" and I believe you should Connect to Apple Health" as well. It's a pity Fitbit does such a poor job supporting their ecosystem and helping validate and document, but their stock is in free fall for such reasons.
Best Answer

Hi everyone and you are correct @rjlaustx. As you mentioned before If you already enable the integration within Yunmai, you need to go to "me" under Yunmai app, from here select "user settings. Slide fitbit to On. To connect Fitbit. It will ask to agree to finished.

Now if you step on the scale you can weight in the normal way.  Following steps: open Yunmai, step on scale, wait and if yunmai has finished the data will be automatically sent to Fitbit.

I found this piece of information from the FAQ on Yunmai page: Fitbit will sync latest data only if you fully exit the app (for iPhone, please double click start button and swipe with finger up) then reopen it.

If this is not working the only recommendation I can give is to revoke the access and re-link again Yunmai with Fitbit. If the issue persist since this integration was not built by us, I recommend to approach to Yunmai customer support.

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around for any additional question.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I tried this and it works without any issues on Android. I enabled the me->
user settings -> slide the Connect to Fitbit option, then Everytime I open
Yunmai app before weighing after few minutes the scale reports weight ,
body fat and lot of other metrics in the Yunmai App and this data is sent
to Fitbit app in the background, no action needed on the Fitbit After this
just opening the Fitbit app will show the weight and body fat%.

Insummary, enable the connect to Fitbit option in Yunmai, weigj using
Yunmai app and the data will be transfered to Fitbit app.
Best Answer

Hi there @Sud, thank you for sharing with us this is working for you. I'm sure other users who might be experiencing this with Yunmai will find useful your recommendations.

See you around and keep participating in our Fitbit Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Got an Yunmai Premium scale for Xmas and was having the same problems has everyone else...no communication with the Fitbit app, etc. Decided to delete the Yunami app and try another App and went with the second choice in the Apple App store, MyFit Tracker (also by Yunami).  It's basically the same app, but when you allow Fitbit in the user setting, you get a check box for weight.  Make sure it's checked and then just follow the rest of the regular instruction as listed in the set up guide.  Both my wife and I now get reading in our Fitbit app from the scale. It works!!! hope this helps.

Best Answer

Can you tell us what version of yunmai? I want to make sure it will work before I buy the scale. I planned to buy yunmai mini

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Yunmai Color Scale, but anything they advertise as supporting IOS will work (on an iPhone, not an iPad.)

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s an Yunmai Premium Smart Scale (UPC: 736902497333)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
The version I have is the yunmai mini. It works, there are just loops you have to take. Connecting to he health app on the iPhone and then link the Fitbit app to the health app by sharing data through the apps.

At least this is the process I had to take when I bought the scale a couple of years or so ago.
Best Answer

Yes, it works and is "touchy."   Mine worked great for a long time, then suddenly stopped syncing with FitBit (although Apple Heath worked.)  I'm not 100% sure how I fixed it, the symptom was when you turned OFF FitBit sync, it ignored you and put it right back.  I rebooted the iPhone, made sure Apple Health WAS running and FitBit app WASN'T, THEN it let me turn off FitBit Sync.  After I terminated the YunMai app, THEN it let me re-enable FitBit and re-enter the fitbit account info, and it all syncs fine again.

It's a hassle, but totally worth it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for all the replies. the thing is I only have Ipad as Ios. I use android phone. (one plus 5t) anyone here has any experience? 

Anyway, I already ordered Yunmai Mini. Hope it will work. 

last time I order yunmai mini 2 (yunmai balace) but unfortunately it came with Chinese version and doesnt work with international app. it forced me download chinese application instead. so be aware for this

MrForm

Best Answer
0 Votes

You'll have to use your Android phone.  I have no experience in that, except a friend a bought a Yunmail scale for says it worked great on his Moto Z Android phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

@MrForm In that case I'd say that the very best way to get full details on the matter is to get in touch with Yunmai directly. They should be able to orientate you in regards to how their ecosystem works.

If you have any questions, maybe you could check our Discussion boards out. Lots of different topics to talk about! 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Typical Fitbit "Moderator" -- AKA useless or uninformed.  FitBit should aggressively support it's ecosystem, but they don't.  They leave users to flounder.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked!! Thanks 

Best Answer