Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit isn't syncing with MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa 2 will not sync with my FitnessPal app today. It’s not showing exercise calories. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I have a S10 plus and I'm trying to sync my versa 2 to My Fitness Pal and it's not showing any steps from today.  This happened before and I just stopped using MFP. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Mrcrook, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please clarify if your Versa 2 is in fact syncing with your Fitbit account but the issue itself is with the information that's transferred to your MyFitnessPal account? Or is your device not syncing at all? Which phone are you using with your Versa 2? When was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? In the meantime I receive your answers, please check the information that's specified on:  and let me know if the issue persists.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you here, @SunsetRunner.

If your Fitbit account isn't syncing with MFP, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having an issue getting my Fitbit to sync with MyFitnessPal app, was working fine yesterday. I have tried all the usual fixes.

Best Answer

If you have revoked access and reconnected the two accounts, with no change. Please reach out to my fitness pal. 

Best Answer