Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync with MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've read and followed all directions and advice from one forum or Q&A after another. Nothing corrects the issues with the device syncing to MyFitnessPal. Ever since I bought the Charge 3, it hasn't synced. My older Fitbit, can't recall the model, always synced and was always updated. 

What's the deal? Why can't this be corrected? Why is it so dang difficult to get this device to do what it is supposed to do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community, @Dollene2040.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this syncing issue. Also, I wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Third-Party Integrations board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about this problem.

Now, if your Fitbit account isn't syncing with MyFitnessPal, I recommend taking a look at this post and make sure you have followed the instructions provided there. If your tracker is syncing properly with your Fitbit account, I recommend contacting MyFitnessPal support.

Let me know if you need anything else. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit Ionic is not registering my exercise steps on Myfitnesspal after ios 13.  Normally after it syncs it shows in myfitnesspal but this day I got 40 active minutes with over 5,000 steps 2.24 miles and 464 calories and none of that registered under EXERCISE in Myfitnesspal.  I followed the updated 10/9/19 notification on this page and nothing changed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Sdeeb1950. Welcome on board and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

I've moved your post to this new thread so you can receive more related responses about the issues experiencing with your Ionic not syncing on MyFitnessPal.

I appreciate the information that you've provided, as well the steps tried prior posting. I'd recommend to try the following steps, that way we can get your Fitbit account to communicate with MyFitnessPal:

1. On the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture. 
  2. Scroll down and tap Manage Data > Manage 3rd Party Apps.
  3. Log in to your Fitbit account.
  4. Tap Revoke Access to disconnect MyFitnessPal app from your Fitbit account.

Once that is done, please reconnect MyFitnessPal one more time with Fitbit:

1. Open MyFitnessPal app.
  2. Tap Apps & Devices in the drop-down menu.
  3. Tap Fitbit Tracker.
  4. Tap Connect.
  5. Log in to your Fitbit account and tap Allow MyFitnessPal to finish the process.

If the issue persists, my best recommendation is to get in touch with MyFitnessPal. This way they can take a deeper look and give you a hand.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,
if you still have issues with MyFitness Pal, maybe you could try this solution (Fitbit sync to Endomondo and then Endomondo to MyFitness Pal):

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/MapMyRun-is-not-syncing/m-p/3853380/highlig...

Best Answer
0 Votes