Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync with weight watcher app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit won't sync exercise with my weight watcher app. Please help have tried everything.
Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

Hi there @lynds123. Welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see you around!

I would advise that you go to the apps page on your dashboard and here notice if the Weight Watchers app shows up under "My Applications". If it does show there, click on  the option that says "Revoke Access" that will look like the image below:

revoke access.jpg

Once you have revoked the access, go to your Weight Watchers account and try to link up your Fitbit account again and it should go through this time. If the issue persists, I would recommend to get in touch with Weight Watchers support for them to provide further assistance.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
Thanks for this. It hasn't worked but if feels as if I've got closer! I'll get in touch with WW. The instructions were easy to follow- thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a BIG deal.

When you DISCONNECT the Fitbit from your weight watchers account there are TWO places to do it:

Settings - Activity

Settings - Weight

Once you disconnect in the two places - it will ask you relog in with your Fit Bit credentials!

Best Answer

Thank you for that idea, it worked!!

All i had to do was clear conections from both the activity and weight sections and i was good when i tried to connect the accounts again

Best Answer

Thank you SO MUCH! I have been trying for MONTHS to get this darn thing to sync and had no idea it was connected in two places on the WW app -- it's working now! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That did it! Hallelujah!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

oh thank you so much i had been having this problem as well since the begining of the year but your advice worked. i really appreciate that

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the above, but it only gives me the option to use Apple Health 🙁.

I saw the Fitbit device option there last week, when I tried to join them, but it errored out every time I tried.

it will not let me successfully deselect Apple Health either 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, all sorted - it sorted itself out once I'd recharged the for bit and synced the fit but.

Out & about so sent from my phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lynds,

I have the same problem. It looks like it is a problem with the browser.

It says that the browser dos not support this fitbit sync anymore.

I also have no idea what to do....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem and that worked for me.  Thanks so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

I am also having problems syncing my Fitbit with my WW App. It says it is synched but isn't recording any activity. I have tried unlinking and relinking several times without success. I have just seen this conversation and thought I would look at my WW activity settings. I was only connected to Activity, not Weight so I linked to both. However, still no activity was being recorded. I then tried to disconnect in both settings, so that I could start all over again but it won't let me disconnect in the Weight setting. I am getting a message saying (500) An error occurred during delete, review server logs. Does anyone know what this means or what I can do about it? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Essexlala.....That is exactly what is happening to me! You described it perfectly! Help!

Best Answer

Hi there

I have solved my problem. The issue was with my Fitbit account as although my App and my device were connected for some reason the device wasn't linked to my email account and this is how WW access the data. So I had to go to my Fitbit account online (not via the App but via the URL) and then link my device to my account. All sorted now. Hope you get a good result too.

H

Best Answer

OMG!!!!!  I have been trying for over a year to get this to re sync with my WW app.   your advice finally did it.

Best Answer

How do you do that? I just got a new fitbit and am trying to synch it to Weight Watchers and am not able to do that. I am not technically inclined and hope I will be able to do that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have to turn off Apple Health before it will work - can't be connected to 2 things at once.  To see how to do that, go to http://osxdaily.com/2015/04/05/toggle-motion-fitness-tracking-iphone/.

Also check to make sure Bluetooth is turned on and you are connected to your Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unable to sync fit bit with we app.

Best Answer
0 Votes