Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar and Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've just downloaded Fitstar on my iPhone5 and did 2 workouts, however they aren't syncing to my Fitbit app?

I don't have a Fitbit I just use the mobile track on my phone. I really want to put my workouts onto my dashboard so they count towards my calories.
Please help?! I'm very new to this and don't want to not be able to use the full advantages?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hmmm that's strange @Thisblondejessi

I'd recommend removing Fitstar from your Fitbit account and adding it again to make sure that all your information from FitStar will transfer over to Fitbit.

For this, from your computer go to your Fitbit online dahsboard at fitbit.com and click on the gear icon at the top right corner. Once you click on that look for "Settings". On the column of the left, look for Applications and you should be able to see FitStar connected. Click where it says "Revoke Access" and this will remove FitStar from your Fitbit account.

revoke access.jpg

After doing that, go to FitStar.com and try to link your Fitbit account again and then try to do another workout and see if this time it syncs to Fitbit.

Hope this helps and if you need anything else, let me know. I'll be glad to help! 😄

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hmmm that's strange @Thisblondejessi

I'd recommend removing Fitstar from your Fitbit account and adding it again to make sure that all your information from FitStar will transfer over to Fitbit.

For this, from your computer go to your Fitbit online dahsboard at fitbit.com and click on the gear icon at the top right corner. Once you click on that look for "Settings". On the column of the left, look for Applications and you should be able to see FitStar connected. Click where it says "Revoke Access" and this will remove FitStar from your Fitbit account.

revoke access.jpg

After doing that, go to FitStar.com and try to link your Fitbit account again and then try to do another workout and see if this time it syncs to Fitbit.

Hope this helps and if you need anything else, let me know. I'll be glad to help! 😄

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes