Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate data from exercises recorded in Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been told that my bike rides on Strava (yes, they are linked), should show my heart rate in color (red, yellow, green) on my Fitbit app.  I have a charge 2.  I can provide an example via picture.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Quinnfinite.

I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations board so we can keep our forums organized. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about your bike rides on Strava showing your heart rate zones in the Fitbit app. Thank you for the details shared, I appreciate your efforts to provide a picture. I would like to confirm that exercises recorded in Strava will be synced to Fitbit as manually logged activities, but will not include GPS or heart rate data from Strava. Exercises with GPS data recorded with Fitbit will be sent to Strava (Heart rate data will be included when it's available). 

You can find more information about connecting your Fitbit account with another app at How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes