Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, where I can find Fit Test result on FitStar?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do i find my result after doin the fitstar fit test?re-charge 2?thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Kim88evans, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community. To see your results of the FitTest it will depend where are you looking this information, if is the app or the Fitstar Dashboard.

If you are on your app go to your profile and you will see the Fit Test on the sessions tab.

Screenshot_2017-06-14-06-25-59.jpg

On the Fitstar website, is similar, go to your Profile tab in the top menu of the screen > Click on Sessions and in the list below you will see Fit Test.

Untitled.png

Just a heads up before wrapping up, since your concern is related to a different app not related to the Fitbit app, I moved your post to the Third party Integration board to keep sorted our Community and this have the correct attention.

See you around and hope this helps!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Gone 2 fitstar app,how to i do the fit test?and for my results to log so i can see my fitness level before rejoining the gym.iv gone 2the app,gone 2fit test,and pressd the red-play button,its giving me a introduction from the trainer,the exercise/fit tests list of exercises is below and i press the red button then it just goes quiet!i dont know wot to do 4 my fitbit charge 2to log my fit test workout then i can see my fitness level!thankyou 4 any help xx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Kim88evans, I replied to your concerns a few days ago and I saw you made a new post about regarding the same inquiry. I took the liberty to merged your post to keep our community sorted. I'm wondering if you saw my previous post, if you already took the test you can see the results on your profile right in the session history. You can find all the details in my previous answer.

Also keep in mind to post on the same thread to maintain the focus of the topic. For more details please take a look at our Community Guidelines.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for, other wise keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes