Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get EROS scale data to sync with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

@Toddski743I have the EROS scale, too. I have connected the app with Fitbit, but how do I get the data to actually sync? I don't see any way to do that. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sorry, John. I should have posted this back then. Guess I was in a hurry. This is what I received from John at INEVIFT (manufacturer of EROS scales):

Go to the “My Account” section and press the “Setting” icon. Here you will see the Fitbit tab, click on it and check that the toggle switch is turned on. If this is the first time you are turning on the Fitbit option in the app, this will guide you to your Fitbit sign-in page where you will have to “allow’” Fitbit to sync your accounts.

You can also do the following when the data is still not transmitted to your Fitbit app:

1. Log out from your Fitbit account and log back in.

2. Double check that our app is properly synced to your Fitbit by going to the app settings, look for Fitbit and ensure that it is turned on or enabled to sync your accounts after you are logged in.

3. Take your measurements again and give it 10 to 15 minutes buffer time to sync data.

It was these last three steps that did the trick for me. Hope this helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome, @Lapluma. It's good to see you here in the forums.

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board so you can receive more related responses. Thanks for the details, as well as your efforts while working on this situation. As you may know, Fitbit has a partnership with many apps some of them are noted here, also our web API and smartwatch SDK are open so others services can be able to integrate so our members can have more options, as well as guidance to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

That being said, while you were able to connect your EROS scale with Fitbit, I'd recommend getting in touch with them so you can receive more details about what data can transfer to your Fitbit account and how this process can be completed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @LizzyFitbit. I received a reply from Support with instructions that fixed the problem.

Best Answer

@Lapluma It's good to see you again.

You're welcome! I'm glad you were able to receive help from our Support team and thanks for keeping me posted. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members to reach your fitness goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, can you please share what you did with me? I just got my Fitbit charge five and I’d like to use my existing smart scale, I believe I have the same one that you have. Thank you, Ed 

Best Answer

Sorry, John. I should have posted this back then. Guess I was in a hurry. This is what I received from John at INEVIFT (manufacturer of EROS scales):

Go to the “My Account” section and press the “Setting” icon. Here you will see the Fitbit tab, click on it and check that the toggle switch is turned on. If this is the first time you are turning on the Fitbit option in the app, this will guide you to your Fitbit sign-in page where you will have to “allow’” Fitbit to sync your accounts.

You can also do the following when the data is still not transmitted to your Fitbit app:

1. Log out from your Fitbit account and log back in.

2. Double check that our app is properly synced to your Fitbit by going to the app settings, look for Fitbit and ensure that it is turned on or enabled to sync your accounts after you are logged in.

3. Take your measurements again and give it 10 to 15 minutes buffer time to sync data.

It was these last three steps that did the trick for me. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

@edgoff33 Welcome to the Community. @Lapluma It's good to see you around.

@edgoff33 Thanks for joining this thread and efforts on this matter. If you haven't done so, give a try to the steps shared by our friend in order to sync your Fitbit data with your EROS scale.

@Lapluma I appreciate the time spent in sharing the steps that worked for you. I took the liberty to mark your post as the Best Answer as this will help other members experiencing similar issues. In case you have some spare time, I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find great tips and start your own topics. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes