Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I sync Fitbit with Weight Watchers?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, Can you tell me how to sync my steps from my fitbit to my Weight watcher app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community, @Blessedlady40 and @SteveH, thanks for the input.

I was able to see here that our friend @SteveH provided instructions about your WW inquiry. Was this the answer you were looking for? If it was, I recommend marking the answer given as the best answer. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response.

Now, if your inquiry/issue wasn’t resolved, let me know and I will be glad to help you out.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Instructions for linking Weight Watchers and Fitbit are in the following help file:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1742.htm

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @Blessedlady40 and @SteveH, thanks for the input.

I was able to see here that our friend @SteveH provided instructions about your WW inquiry. Was this the answer you were looking for? If it was, I recommend marking the answer given as the best answer. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response.

Now, if your inquiry/issue wasn’t resolved, let me know and I will be glad to help you out.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, I am still having problems. I am still unable to link my fitbit activity to my Wwatchers app? I would like my activity to show in my WW app especially my steps. Thanks for the help. It is showing that fitbit is connected to my WW but not showing my activity in the WW app, hope I am not confusing you

Best Answer