Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I sync my Fitbit hr to my app Carb Manager?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I connect my Fitbit hr to my Carb Manager app?

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

How you doing @Palmtree711? Thanks for joining this family, hope you like what find here! Robot Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Forums. I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board for you to have a better chance to find the correct answer to your inquiry. About your question, you can check the steps to connect your Fitbit App with your carb manager app here: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

You will find the list of compatible apps with Fitbit here. I hope you will have the option to connect them.

Let me know if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello I have started to use an app called Carb Manager and they said I
could sync their app with the fit bit on the Fitbit app and I can’t find
the Carb Manager anywhere . Does your Fitbit connect with the carb manager
app I can’t find a car manager app on the Fitbit list

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer

Hi @Palmtree711, thanks for getting back! Sorry for the time I took to respond. 

Those details are really appreciated. Usually the option to connect third-party apps with the Fitbit App is located in the app that you want to connect, you need to check with them to see where this option can be. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect," for more information please confirm this information with Carb Manager app FAQ or with their customer support.

Data shared with third-party developers is governed by the developers’ privacy policies and terms of service. Fitbit cannot remove information they store once you give them permission to access your Fitbit data. You can revoke access for an app at any time by visiting your app settings.

Apps created by third-party developers must follow the API Terms of Service. If you believe an app is not following these policies, please send an email to api@fitbit.com. When a third-party app requests permission to access or modify your Fitbit data, it lists the specific types of data it would like permission for. These permissions map to specific Fitbit API requests the app will be able to make on your behalf.

For information on developing your own third-party app, see https://dev.fitbit.com/.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have to be pay for Carb Manager premium..

Best Answer

To be able to sync your fitbit, you have to pay for the carb manager premium...39.99 yr.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use this app and it syncs GREAT! Once you link it (authorize it) it automatically pulls in foods, calories and basic macros. I think you authorize it from with in Carb Manager, not fitbit. Thanks @Fitbit! THis words great!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou!
--
*FIT FOR YOU*
*Personal Wellness Coach*

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been trying to connect CarbManager to my FitBit and I end up blocked from Fitbit!!! What am I doing wrong?2019-03-14.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
You have to have the premium acct. It is usually 39.99 but I paid 29.99
just a few days ago.

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer
0 Votes

I pay for carb manager premium. I can't find out to add the carb manager app to authorized app on Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm looking for the same information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like to enter food in Fitbit but I'm not seeing CM syncing food, only water, exercise, etc.

Do you know is there a setting to include food to sync from FB to CM?

Best Answer
0 Votes