Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect Fitbit and weight watchers?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone able to explain in simple language how to connect fitbiF and weight watchers?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity and labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found the following instructions in: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1742/

"Connect your Fitbit account to a Weight Watchers account in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom. When your Fitbit data syncs with Weight Watchers, it's automatically converted to Weight Watchers activity points. 

To connect your Fitbit account in the Weight Watchers app:

1. Tap the profile icon in the top right, then tap the gear icon.
  2. Tap Activity Settings.
  3. Tap Device. Note If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, tap Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  4. Tap No devices connected > Fitbit.
  5. Tap Continue to connect your Fitbit account..

To connect your Fitbit account from a web browser: 

1. Log in to your Weight Watchers account and click the profile icon in the top right corner.
  2. Click Settings
  3. Scroll down to Activity and click Device.
  4. If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, click Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  5. Click Fitbit to connect your Fitbit account. "

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

I found the following instructions in: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1742/

"Connect your Fitbit account to a Weight Watchers account in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom. When your Fitbit data syncs with Weight Watchers, it's automatically converted to Weight Watchers activity points. 

To connect your Fitbit account in the Weight Watchers app:

1. Tap the profile icon in the top right, then tap the gear icon.
  2. Tap Activity Settings.
  3. Tap Device. Note If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, tap Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  4. Tap No devices connected > Fitbit.
  5. Tap Continue to connect your Fitbit account..

To connect your Fitbit account from a web browser: 

1. Log in to your Weight Watchers account and click the profile icon in the top right corner.
  2. Click Settings
  3. Scroll down to Activity and click Device.
  4. If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, click Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  5. Click Fitbit to connect your Fitbit account. "
Best Answer

Did you get connected to weight watchers ok?

Best Answer
Yes I did!! Thank you very much!!😁

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

WW only allows one App to link with it? That must be why my WW scale no longer updates my weight, BMI, BM, MM, etc. to WW App, only FitBit App will connect... which is likely best, since WW only wants their once-weekly weigh-in to be tracked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Uggg no!

Moderator edit: all-caps

Best Answer

Under devices (in WW app), there are two separate settings, one to select a ‘device’ (Fitbit, garmin, etc), and one to select a Scale. You should be able to have both of these. I’d call WW customer service if you can’t.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pdext A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for participating in the forums. 

You may want to contact Weight Watchers directly for more information. Because, Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third-party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And can you do it the other way around? Feed Weight Watchers Smart Scale results into Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Marieluise Hi there. It's nice to see you on the forums. 

Fitbit will sync steps, distance and calories to WW. However, Weight Watchers won't sync any information to Fitbit. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Sylvia,

it looks like my Fitbit is attached to WW, but no activity shows up in weight watchers. Under my activity.  Do you know this might be?

thanks

sidney

Best Answer

@sidneyp A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned.

Keep in mind that Fitbit will sync steps, distance and calories burned to WW and WW won't sync any data to Fitbit. Before checking WW, make sure that your Fitbit is syncing to your account, this to ensure that the data transfers to the account. 

If it's syncing, you may want to contact WW for further assistance. 

Have a great week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not working the Weight Watchers app isn't syncing with my Fitbit

Best Answer

@kberly531 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I took the liberty to share your post with our Support team and they mentioned a case has been created for you, please continue the communication through email, they'll be happy to assist. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, were you ever able to connect to the WW app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vdmcgee Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Please follow this procedure to connect your Fitbit account with WW: 

1. Log in to your account on the app or website of WW
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

If your Fitbit tracker/watch is syncing to your account but the data between Fitbit and WW isn't, please contact Weight Watchers directly. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I will try it again!! 

Best Answer

I have tried that method a gazillion time but no it is not helping in my situation. It just won't connect no matter what I do. I have a iPhone XR and the ww app won't connect with the Fitbit app. Once in a great while it does but most of the time it won't. It's mysterious and I don't understand why it won't work. Extremely disappointed because it matter to me.

Done that over and over again without success!

I have that situation also. It shows that it's linked together but no activity are showing in the ww app. So disappointed!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody. Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

For instructions on how to connect Fitbit with Weight Watchers we recommend visiting this article.

If no information is synced between your apps, please revoke the access and link them once again.

I am going to close this thread because it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes