Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync all data from Versa 2 to Withings body+ scale?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I've successfully linked my Fitbit Versa 2 with my withings body+ scale, but from what i understand this is a manual sync and it will not automatically sync all data (steps, heart rate, sleep, calories, etc).

I've tried connecting Fitbit and Withings with IFTTT, i can connect fitbit but not withings... i keep on getting an error "something isn't right"

Would like some help on how to have both devices sync automatically for all data... thank you

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@rz514 Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. It's pretty weird that you're unable to connect Fitbit and Withings. I would like you to confirm you're following this procedure to link both: 

1. Visit fitbit.com/weight/withings and tap or click Start the Withings Connection Wizard.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Fitbit account with your Withings account.

When your Fitbit and Withings accounts are linked, your daily Withings scale weight and body fat percentage measurements will automatically show up in your Fitbit dashboard.

If after trying the above, you're still having issues please attach an image to your next reply. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes